Yes, BioSense performs an automatic measurement of Oxygen Saturation through the red sensor on the underside of the Band 24 hours a day.
Manual measurement can also be performed at any time in two ways: Via the clinical-grade fingertip sensor, and via the App.
- Log into the App and go to the “Data” page.
- Scroll to “Oxygen Saturation”. Tap on it.
- Start the measurement by clicking the “Measurement” button.
- Press the Band button twice quickly.
- The simultaneous SpO2/Blood Pressure measurement will start within 10 seconds. The blue light will flicker for 1 second. Place your finger on the fingertip sensor to start the measurement.
Please note: If your finger is not placed on the fingertip sensor, the Band will automatically cancel the measurement.